The Great Priory of The Netherlands and Covid-19 from 27 november 2021
Due to the current developments in the Covid-19 pandemic, the Board of the Great Priory of the Netherlands has revised the policy as adopted on September 21st last.
As a result, the following applies with immediate effect.
- Because it is imperative to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres in all circumstances and to wear face masks, it is not permitted to perform the installation rituals of the Order.
- The Preceptories and Priories are advised to meet only in a virtual form. There is a dispensation for this.
- The Preceptories and Priories have a dispensation to postpone an installation meeting indefinitely; on the day of the installation meeting a normal regular meeting will take place, preferably in a virtual form.
- The Board strongly advises Preceptories and Priories that decide to meet physically to only admit participants who can show a corona ticket (consisting of a QR code and an identity card) and who had a negative result in a Covid-19 rapid antigen test on the day of the meeting.
- This policy will apply for as long as circumstances warrant.
Preceptories and Priories, who do not have facilities to hold a virtual meeting, can use Great Priory's Zoom license.
Last modified 27 november 2021